Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Billiard (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4692
With such a bowl-centric disposition, one might be tempted to think this piece is an Italian neoclassical bent Billiard. However, in noticing the soft curves throughout the profile, the subtly inflated rim, and the crisp cheeking at the transition, it's clear that this is of the Danish school. Made by Peder Jeppesen, it's a robust palm-filler, seen here in a jet-black sandblast, accented by a band of creamy acrylic and topped off with a vibrant purple acrylic stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.69 in./119.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark