Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Brandy (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4741
While Peder Jeppesen has made a lot of bent Brandies, particularly in his Ida Easy Cut series, this piece is exceptionally well-rounded and plump. Its broad base and steep taper, along with just enough lift to its shank and downturn to its stem, allow the shape to feel incredibly balanced in hand. Here it's finished in one of his smoky, contrast-stained sandblasts for a pleasant combination of palette and texture.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.64 in./117.86 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark