Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Brandy (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4742
A bit more conservative than some of Peder Jeppesen's wild, Freehand numbers, this bent Brandy is plump of base and high of rim, giving it a gracile elegance in profile. Finished in a low-profile sandblast with some mild texture, as well as a warm, dark contrast stain, it hints at Peder's more organic styling without being overt.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark