Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (4)
Product Number: 002-203-4820
A bold, plump bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neoclassical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing as it does one seriously vibrant contrast stain. With a bright metal fitment separating the jet-black acrylic stem from the stummel.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark