Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Brandy (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4826
A bit more conservative than some of the wild, Freehand renditions of Peder Jeppesen's Handmade Ida Easy Cut line, this bent Brandy is plump of base and high of rim, giving it a gracile elegance in profile, with the transition slightly raised to form a pointed spur just below. Finished in a low-profile sandblast with some mild texture, as well as a warm, dark contrast stain, it hints at Peder's more organic styling without being overt.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.73 in./120.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark