Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Apple (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4830
Handy of length, wide and generous in bowl design, this Peder Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut bent Apple offers a broad chamber and thick insulating walls in a shape that rests comfortably in hand. Despite a wide, substantial presence, it keeps things quite compact in terms of overall size and offers a handsomely understated finish in one of Peder's darker contrast sandblasts.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.75 in./120.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark