Neerup: Basic Smooth Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-203-4885
Boasting the Danish school's smooth sense of line and supple curves but featuring bowl-centric, neoclassic proportions, this bent Dublin is a fitting example of Peder Jeppesen's overall style. The curling transition gives way to the broadly flared, thick-walled bowl, while the light bend out back keeps things elegant and refined. Dressed here in a vivid contrast stain and topped off with a creamy, horn-hued acrylic stem for quite the vibrant presentation.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark