Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Billiard (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4914
Upright and more cylindrical than Peder Jeppesen's typical fare, this Neerup bent Billiard features a low-profile sandblast for stimulating tactile feedback, in a configuration with a wide transition from bowl to shank, and a distinctive undercurve sweeping up from the heel to the mouthpiece of jet-black with a series of expansion rings as accent for the stem base. The cheeking maintains the bowl's shape on this comfortable, Danish interpretation.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark