Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4951
A bold bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neoclassical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing as it does one seriously smoldering contrast stain.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.99 in./126.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark