Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-4956
Many of Peder Jeppesen's designs are very charming, due to their tendency towards proportionally large bowls and compact lengths. Some take that look farther than others, and this bent Pot I would say takes it very far — a whole lot of broad bowl up front, and just enough shank and stem to nudge it past what would be considered a full-blown nosewarmer.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.76 in./120.90 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark