Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5009
Peder Jeppesen's shaping style fits well into the Danish modern aesthetic, featuring fluid designs in hearty, bowl-centric proportions. In the Structure series, said fluidity is lent a touch of rigidity. For example, the bowl of this bent Pot is muscular and palm-filling, while the paneled shank adds some firmness to the subtle S-curve out back. All dressed in one of Neerup's conservative sandblasts.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark