Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Billiard (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5015
One of Peder Jeppesen's more conservative shapes, this bent Billiard is a piece that is at once muscular and refined, with a crisp line of transition and an upward-thrusting shank giving it quite the slender profile. It's here offered in one of Peder's contrast-stained sandblasts, creating some wonderful texture in hand.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark