Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot Churchwarden (4)
Product Number: 002-203-5049
Peder Jeppesen's stout bent Pot is here combined with a long, willowy Churchwarden stem to make for a convenient reading pipe. With a vibrant contrast stain to the briar, as well as a swirled, colorful pattern to the stem, it's quite singular. No two are exactly alike.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.92 in./251.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark