Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Billiard (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5074
While the bent Billiard is considered a rather traditional, English design, carvers like Peder Jeppesen find novel approaches to the shape. Tall and stout, this rendition offers a great deal of chamber, as well as thick walls, all paired to a much more slim shank and comfortable acrylic stem. It's finished in one of his bright contrast stains, showing off a wealth fantastic grain.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 3.44 oz./97.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.53 in./64.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark