Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-203-5101
Massive, thick-walled, and covered in blasted grain, this Handmade Ida Easy Cut is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's approach to shaping larger briars: a focus on the grain and creating organic, almost geological forms. Both are quite evident in this piece, with acres of plateau along the rim, brilliant grain all around, and some splendid accent work.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.72 oz./77.11 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark