Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Dublin (4)
Product Number: 002-203-5102
While Peder Jeppesen and his son Christian do craft elegant neoclassical designs, many of the pieces in the handmade Ida Easy Cut line take on a more sculptural, organic form. This bent Dublin is one such piece, very stylized and natural in its shaping, with an emphasis on showcasing the block's craggy plateau peaking like mountains across the rim.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.20 in./157.48 mm.
- Weight: 4.40 oz./124.74 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.72 in./69.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark