Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Dublin (4)
Product Number: 002-203-5111
Thick insulating walls, a plateaued rim, and generously flared bowl, this bent Dublin from the Ida Easy Cut series is decidedly Danish, something we've come to expect and love about Peder Jeppesen's shapes. He's dressed this one in a warm contrast stain that shows off an impressive array of grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 4.56 oz./129.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.73 in./69.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark