Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Brandy (4)
Product Number: 002-203-5120
What's remarkable about Peder Jeppesen's Ida Easy Cut series is that the pipes are always hand shaped, noticeably larger, and most bear a distinct individuality to their shaping. In the case of this Ida Easy Cut bent Brandy, the more-slender-than-expected shank and its transition to the bowl imbue quite a bit of charming quirk. The brightly contrasted wisps of grain certainly set it apart as well.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark