Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Bent Billiard (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5138
The bent Billiard isn't known for being a particularly organic design, but this rendition from Peder Jeppesen has blended the traditional shape with his signature organic style splendidly. With a slightly convex rim and wearing smoky contrast stain and low-profile sandblast, it's remarkably understated, and its sinuous shank and stem combination lends a touch of extra fluidity to the design.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark