Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5185
With a bit of extra length to its trim shank, this bent Pot from Peder Jeppesen is one elegant piece, a word not usually associated with the broad-bodied shape. Well-rounded of bowl and finished in a warm sandblast, it's also a nice example of Peder's remarkable finishing style.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark