Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5192
The bent Pot is one of Peder's signature designs. Though he presents a variety of renditions, they're all defined by compact overall proportions, supple curves, and a bowl-heavy sense of visual weight. In this piece, the full-bodied bowl is lent a considerable degree of forward cant, with a defined, low-set waistline to give it some added firmness in hand. Wearing one of Peder's iconic contrast stains paired to a vibrant acrylic stem, it's a striking presentation to say the least.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark