Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Billiard (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5208
A domed shank meets a rather full-bodied bowl in this Neerup bent Billiard. It's one of Peder Jeppesen's Structure series offerings, which usually feature a more architectural, faceted sense of shaping, but here it's exemplified by a crisp, sinuous line at the underside. We find it finished here in a light-depth sandblast and dressed in a fiery contrast stain with the colorful tones of the acrylic stem and shank accent offering some striking contrast.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.59 in./116.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark