Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Dublin Sitter (3)
Product Number: 002-203-5221
This bent Dublin sitter from Neerup is a bit different from the average. Its bowl has a silhouette that more readily reveals the curvature of the bowl outline, swinging out from the rim and then reducing toward the heel, a configuration that provides a solid shape in hand. The shank curves upward to the variegated saddle stem that's visually divided from the stummel by a wide, bright metal fitment.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark