Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5273
A bold bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this Neerup is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neoclassical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing as it does a dynamic, duo-toned stain which highlights a wealth of fascinating grain around the robust bowl.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.78 in./121.41 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark