Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5278
Rendered in compact, pocket-friendly proportions this bent Pot from Peder Jeppesen is one elegant piece, a word not usually associated with the broad-bodied shape. Well-rounded of bowl and finished in an extra-dark sandblast, it's also a nice example of the Danish carver's remarkable finishing style and features a vibrant acrylic stem for some colorful contrast.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.66 in./118.36 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark