Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5313
A bold bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this Neerup is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neoclassical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing as it does a dynamic, duo-toned stain and paired to a vibrant acrylic stem.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.87 in./123.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark