Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Apple (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5347
Forgoing his usual organic, eccentric Danish aesthetic, Peder Jeppesen's Structure line represents an adherence to architectural shapes and forms. With this bent Apple, it means a softened, paneled shank set to a pinched, low-set transition, merged with a forward-canted bowl. An electric contrast stain does an excellent job of highlighting some lovely grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.91 in./124.71 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark