Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Apple (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5350
With a crisp, triangular shank, this Neerup bent Apple might be plump of bowl, but it bears the Structure series' usual, firm-lined aesthetic. Glossy and warm of finish, it also makes great use of grain, offering quite the inviting presentation and pairing well with one of Peder Jeppesen's signature, multi-hued acrylic stems.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.91 in./124.71 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark