Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Apple (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5353
With a crisp, triangular shank, this Neerup bent Apple might be plump of bowl, but it bears the Structure series' usual, firm-lined aesthetic. Glossy and warm of finish, it also makes great use of grain, offering quite the inviting presentation and pairing well with one of Peder Jeppesen's signature, multi-hued acrylic stems.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark