Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Billiard (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5360
In Neerup's Structure series, Peder Jeppesen presents his conventionally bold and compact Danish shaping style and adds a dose of architectural firmness to the supple curves. Here, that plays out in a ridgelined shank, giving way to a tall and deep-chambered Billiard bowl up front. It's a delightful number in hand, finished in a crisp sandblast and dressed in one of Peder's warm, rich contrast stains.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.80 in./121.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark