Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Apple (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5380
Neerup's Structure series maintains Peder Jeppesen's plump and muscular shaping style but adds to it subtle hints of rigid firmness and architectural cues. In this bent Apple, that's realized through a triangular shank — the ridgelines extending into the bowl. This particular one wears a smoldering sandblast, accented by one of Peder's vivid, proprietary acrylic stems.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.95 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark