Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Billiard (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5389
Neerup pipes are known for their hearty proportions yet overall compact length and elegant style, thanks to their classic Danish designs and line conventions. This bent Billiard certainly exhibits all of those features but with a slight modern flair. In this Structure series piece, the shank has been paneled, contrasting nicely with the plump, round bowl. Seen here in a suave sandblast and fiery contrast stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.85 in./123.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark