Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Billiard (3)
Product Number: 002-203-5406
One of Peder Jeppesen's more conservative shapes, this Neerup bent Billiard is a piece that is at once muscular and refined, with a crisp line of transition and an upward-thrusting shank giving it quite the impressive profile. It's here offered in one of Peder's warm, high-gloss stains, all of the briar's grain brought out all around with the undulating rim playfully contrasting the shank's firm ridgelines.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.79 in./121.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark