Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (3)
Product Number: 002-203-5417
A bold, plump bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neoclassical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing as it does one seriously vibrant contrast stain. The acrylic stem's colorful hues are brilliantly contrasted by the bright metal fitment than adorns the shank-end.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark