Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (3)
Product Number: 002-203-5422
Peder Jeppesen's take on the bent Pot design is quite unique, and they tend to have a style all their own. This particular piece displays a firm shank set to a pinched, low-set transition, merged with a forward-canted Pot bowl. Its warm contrast stain highlights some of the fascinating grain on display.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.87 in./123.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark