Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Pot (3)
Product Number: 002-203-5579
How is Neerup's Structure series different from the other lines offered by Peder Jeppesen? Well, the underlying theme seems to be focused on architectural forms (domes, cylinders, rectangles, chevrons, etc.). In this bent Pot interpretation, it offers up a far firmer and aggressive stance than most of the Danish carver's designs, yet still maintains Neerup's penchant for compact proportions while also offering a respectably capacious chamber.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark