Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Billiard (4)
Product Number: 002-203-5587
One of Peder Jeppesen's more conservative shapes, this bent Billiard is a piece that is at once muscular and refined, with a crisp line of transition and an upward-thrusting shank giving it quite the impressive profile. It's here offered in one of Peder's warm, high-gloss stains, all of the briar's grain brought out all around.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.74 in./120.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark