Neerup: Classic Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5607
The bent Pot has become one of Peder Jeppesen's signature designs and he has proven his skill with the shape through his various interpretations. However, most share commonalities in terms of their compact features, graceful curves, and the visual weight of the piece being focused on the bowl. In this particular piece, the bowl is more upright and muscular yet feels natural and substantial in hand. It's dressed in a smooth stain, with partial rustication dotting the stummel for intriguing tactile appeal.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark