Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5611
A bold bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neoclassical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing as it does one seriously vibrant contrast stain.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.10 in./129.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark