Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5631
This forward-ebbing bent Pot from Neerup's Peder Jeppesen is a subtle, yet complex take on the bent Pot and presents itself with an easy feel in hand. Its dark-toned blast is perfectly complemented by its equally as warm acrylic mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark