Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5659
The bent Pot shape is one of Peder Jeppesen's most recognizable designs. It's featured here as part of Neerup's Structure series, given a bit more geometric flair thanks to its paneled shank which nicely complements the bowl's broad, muscular disposition. The warm contrast stain highlights the crisp grain that radiates across the bowl's surface while the bright metal fitment and creamy-hued acrylic stem make this piece even more eye-catching.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark