Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Paneled Bent Apple Churchwarden (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5709
The vibrant hues of the acrylic stem and shank accent ring immediately characterize the signature aesthetic of Peder Jeppesen and Neerup pipes. In this piece, there's even more of that conventional vibrancy, the stem being of extended Churchwarden length. Paired here to a Pot-meets-Apple bowl, it's covered in crisp panels, calling to mind Neerup's more geometrical Structure series.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.55 in./267.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark