Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Brandy (2) (Noah)
Product Number: 002-203-5771
Made by Peder's son, Christian Noah Jeppesen, this bent Brandy offers up a pleasant, supple feel in hand thanks to the bowl's curvaceousness and subtle taper. It's a charming piece that's stout of substance and supported by thick chamber walls, providing a substantial presence in hand. Adding to that, you'll surely find the crisp texture of the sandblasted finish to be quite stimulating in hand.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark