Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Bent Apple (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5823
Full and shapely, this bent Apple from Neerup typifies Peder Jeppesen's Danish style and bold shaping approach, offering a good bit of reinforcing briar in the chamber walls, transition, and shank alike — all framed within a compact arrangement overall. What's more, it's finished in one of his signature, smoky contrast sandblasts, making for a smoldering presentation.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.76 in./120.90 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark