Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Freehand (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5829
Slightly wasp-waisted and firmly lined, this is a unique piece from Peder Jeppesen. The raised transition gives way to an obviously pronounced heel, made more so by the asymmetrical ridgeline that wraps from the rim around the heel to the opposite side. Needless to say, it makes for a stimulating feel in hand, and does well to match the ridges on either side of the shank.-Truett Smith
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark