Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Bent Apple (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5831
With its plump, decently deep-chambered bowl, pinched transition, and sweeping shank, this bent Apple from Peder Jeppesen features the Danish school's penchant for supple curves and soft lines, but presents the design with more muscularity throughout. It's a fitting addition to Neerup's Basic series, which presents pipes that are free of any adorning accents, allowing for the excellent shaping to be the focus of each composition.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.76 in./120.90 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark