Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-5897
A bold bent Pot design with some seriously stout proportions, this Neerup is a great example of Peder Jeppesen's Danish neoclassical approach to shaping. It also happens to be quite a choice example of his finishing process as well, wearing stain of subtle contrast, fitted to a stem of vibrant, complementary hues.- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark