Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Billiard (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5909
One of Peder Jeppesen's more conservative shapes, this bent Billiard from Neerup's Structure series is a piece that is at once muscular and refined, with a crisp line of transition and an upward-thrusting shank giving it quite the slender profile. It's here offered in one of Peder's crisp sandblasts, creating some wonderful texture in hand while the dark, smoldering contrast stain highlights the nuances of the briar's grain.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark