Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Bent Egg Churchwarden (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-5924
A more traditional aesthetic from Peder Jeppesen of Neerup, this bent Egg Churchwarden features the Danish carver's signature use of multi-hued acrylic stems, presenting a vivid and striking presentation. Such a palette choice is complemented by the shank end's acrylic mount, as well as the supple bowl's texturally pleasing light depth sandblast.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.44 in./214.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark