Neerup: Basic Partially Rusticated Bent Pot Churchwarden (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5927
This Neerup bent Pot epitomizes the Churchwarden shape and function. Lengthy and comfortable, it features a deep, low-set transition, perfect for thumb-resting, and a broad bowl with plenty of chamber. If you're in the market for an armchair pipe, you'd be hard pressed to find one more suitable than this. It's been finished in a glossy, vibrant contrast stain with partial rustication along the base offering some excellent textural contrast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.47 in./240.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.64 oz./74.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark